Accred OPS GmbH provides services such as conceptual development, operational set-up and implementation of accreditation for events.
We offer tailored accreditation concepts for events based on safety and security-related risk analyses and operative targets. Apart from the adaptation of an event’s existing accreditation software or the procurement of suitable third-party software, we manage data entry, coordinate with authorities (where necessary) for safety analysis and ensure the development of an accreditation rights matrix. We prepare high-quality accreditation badges of the highest security-related standard, ensure the operative implementation of the issuing of accreditation badges and coordinate controls at the event site.
Accred OPS GmbH provides consulting services regarding access management, access control procedures, flow management and training of security staff in access control.
We analyse access management and processes while taking amongst other the following questions into account:
- Are there too many or too few entrances and personnel at the access controls?
- Can the access processes and walking routes at the site of the event be improved to optimise the number of security personnel?
- Do security personnel conduct thorough and efficient security checks?
- Do security personnel have sufficient information for effective access control?
- Can accreditation badges be improved so that security checks become easier? How?
At the end of an event, are the processes clear and the number of walking routes sufficient to guarantee a safe and rapid exit from the event site?
Accred OPS GmbH provides consulting services regarding existing accreditation software, conceptual processes and onsite implementation.
We analyse existing accreditation software and processes while taking amongst other the following questions into account:
- Which technical advances can be integrated into the existing accreditation software to make data entry and processing more effective and user-friendly?
- How can we increase data quality?
- Is the personal data available sufficient for the police to conduct security screening?
- Do the accreditation badges allow for simple and effective access control?
- Can the process for issuing accreditation badges be accelerated and made more cost-efficient?
- Does every accredited person have the correct access rights (not too many, not too few)?
- Can the flexibility of issuing access rights be increased while accounting for security levels at an event?
Accred OPS GmbH provides consulting services regarding operational aspects of the development of accreditation software for events.
We consult on operational aspects of the development of accreditation software, such as:
- User-friendly input masks to ensure the highest possible data quality
- Clear processes for accepting terms and conditions as well as data privacy agreements
- Optimised back-office areas for easy and rapid event set-up and its execution straightforward implementation
- Reporting and analysis tools for effective debriefing processes
Bereitstellung von Fachpersonal
Accred OPS GmbH provides multi-language professionals with expertise in different software solutions who offer an elite level of operational services, from conceptual development to its successful implementation and smooth onsite operations.
Since 2019, the team at Accred OPS GmbH has managed and supervised accreditation services for over 50 sports events, including (but not limited to) major football matches/tournaments with more than 10,000 accredited persons.
Events at which Accred OPS GmbH provided its valued accreditation staff include:
Football competitions (national teams):
- FIFA Arab Cup 2021
- UEFA Women’s EURO 2022
- FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022
Football competitions (clubs):
- Brentford FC Premier League, 2021, 2022
- ANOC World Beach Games 2019
- PGA European Tour 2019–2021
- PGA Challenge Tour 2021
- PGA Legends Tour 2021
- PGA World Tour 2022
- The Hundred Men’s Competition 2021, 2022